Heart Touching Story

Heart Touching Story

There was this guy who was so in love with
a very beautiful loving, caring girl, she
meant the world to him but he turned to
be getting tired and bored of reading her
love messages every day because they
were always saying,
I love you!
I miss you.
" I am sleeping now sweety"
" I'm studying babe"
or
Hey, have you had your meal, my love?
One night, while lying on the bed, he
Received a text message from her.He just
checked and saw her name, he didn’t even
bother to read the message, he just
ignored it & slept off.
By the morning, he got a call from his
girlfriend’s mother, she was crying
helplessly while telling him that his
girlfriend had been murdered during the
night when she was from a church choir.
He remembered that there was a message
that came in & he started reading it, it
says…. Honey, please come out & help
me, Someone is following me, he is getting
closer to me and I'm scared, finalyI'm close to
your Street….
MORAL LESSON:
Never ignore those who love and care for
you because you may regret it the whole
part of your life we finally lose them
for good.

Best Online Earning Methods
Previous
Next Post »