When you read to me You touched my being You looked into my soul

Shared words of Love

When you read to me
you touched my being
You looked into my soul
··· and we shared
Nuances of thoughts and mysteries ...

You painted around me, words.
··· and we merged
with warm colors
··· and sometimes with tears.

Your words nurtured
like the tender hopes of Spring
The intensity of a blazing Summer
the yearning shades of Monsoon
··· and the stark touch of Winter fears.

Full moon rays touched my face
your words caressed and inspired
Spread the beauty of now, of today.
I was lost ...
In this, insightful, misty, secret world.

Lost .... Yet cocooned safely
in our merging identities
...and your intent, to love,
to comfort me ...
Even though they were just words.


Author: Ketaki Mazumdar Best Online Earning Methods
Previous
Next Post »