Let me live so that I can give

Live life for others

It is with a heavy heart
I bid goodbye to my father's abode
From the mountains to the valleys and plains
I gush and flow
For that is the only thing I know

My heart fills with joy and pride
When my waters gift lives inside and outside
They call me their lifeline
As I give them all that is mine

My green friends stand by me like a wall
Holding onto every drop of the rainfall
But alas, they are the target of the greed!
How can someone axe the hands that feed?

Oh, wait! I am slowing down
All my hopes and water are dry and gone
But they called me their lifeline all the time
Would they just let me die and simply watch the crime?
I saved their lives every time

Now wouldn't they do the same for me just for this one time?
I wait and wait as my flow fades away
And my dreams of merging with the bay
Melt away in my doomsday!


Author: Madhubala Mahabaleshwar Best Online Earning Methods
Previous
Next Post »