Time in between LIFE and DEATH

Time in between LIFE and DEATH

Time, The Unconquerable Warrior
Has finally given me, the Strength
To play the Game, Called LIFE
With the help of a Discriminating Knife.
Strength, the Immeasurable Phenomenon
Has guided me, with its Opinion
During the Hours, of Excitation
So as to keep my Impulse, Under Suppression
And hence make, the Right Decision.
Life, the Irresistible Experience
Has enabled me, to Silence
The Critics, Roaming without License
By paying them, Suitable Balance
Which is devoid, of Violence
But composed of, Ever-Victorious Patience.
Last, but not the Least
Much Awaited, Discriminating Knife
To Liberate Body and Soul, from their respective Confinement
provoked Death, the Inevitable Incident
to teach me, the Secrets of Life
In its every Sense and Ounce of Reality.


Author: Chiranjeevi Best Online Earning Methods
Previous
Next Post »